General Terms & Conditions
Version Number 2, Last updated 13 June, 2019.
This site is owned and operated by Green Feather Online Limited (“we”, “us”, “the company”), a company registered under the laws of Malta with Company Number C 80735, with its registered address at 97 Windsor Street, Sliema, SLM 1853, Malta and licensed in Malta by the Malta Gaming Authority under License No. MGA/B2C/445/2017, issued on 16 January, 2019.
These terms and conditions govern your ("You", "Your" or "Player") use of the online and mobile gaming services provided to you by us. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between You and the Company, and if you register an account on this site, you must accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including any other policies and relevant promotional conditions.
Therefore, please read these terms and conditions in their entirety before registering an account and using this site. Please print and retain a copy for your records.
- By using this site, registering on this site and/or by ticking the Terms and Conditions acceptance box, you agree to be bound by and act according to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions shall be the official source of reference for any complication/dispute related to the use of this site and services. All usage of the site is subject to the rules as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions either by email or by a notice on the site. You must re-confirm your acceptance before the change comes into effect. You will not be able to continue using our services until you have agreed to the changes.
- Should there be any discrepancy or difference in interpretation between the Terms and Conditions in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and constitute the entire and whole agreement between you and us. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except for any express representation made by us in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be notified of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by a pop-up on your next login to the site. You will then be required to accept the changes before proceeding.
- Registration is available only to players from certain countries. You may see the list of allowed countries by checking the available in the country drop down on registration. This list may be updated from time to time. In particular, registration is prohibited to users from the following countries: United States of America, Israel, the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey, and Isle of Man. You may not register or use this site if you are located within these countries geographically. If it is found that a player has circumvented this restriction, all balances will be removed and the account closed.
- You may only register an account and/or use our services if you are at least 18 years of age (or 21 in Estonia), or the applicable age of majority in your country (whichever is the greatest). We reserve the right to perform age verification checks and/or request proof of age at any stage and will withhold any funds and/or freeze your account if you do not provide proof of age within the required time. If on completion of the age verification process you are shown to be underage, all winnings will be forfeited, and you may be reported to the authorities.
- Current employees and former employees (within the last 3 years) of the company, its affiliates, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register on and/use this site.
3. Your Representations and Responsibilities
- You are of legal age and are of sound mind.
- You are aware that there is a risk of losing money when using our services, and you are responsible for any losses.
- You understand and agree to abide by all the rules and instructions for playing the games on this site.
- Any participation on our site is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By using our site, you acknowledge that you do not find the services on the site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
- Any applicable taxes in relation to the winnings will be your sole responsibility.
- You understand and accept that we are unable to provide any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you comply with the laws that govern you. It is your responsibility to know if your gaming and/or use of this site is legal.
- You represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake that you will not use your account, and will not allow any third party to use your account, for any illegal actions, and no funds deposited into your account originate from illegal activity or source. You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any illegal action performed by you and you shall indemnify us for any such losses, damages and liabilities.
- You confirm that you will not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties' participation in any of the games.
- You represent, warrant, and acknowledge that you have not had an account in the past which was terminated or suspended by us.
- You represent that you are not addicted to gambling and that you have not made any such notified to us.
- You will only use payment methods which are registered in your name, and owned by you, or that the owner of the payment method provided you with all required consent, and that the payment method was not reported lost or stolen.
4. User Accounts – Registration and Access
- Before playing on this site with real money, you must register an account and select a username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that these details are kept safe and secret. We are in no way responsible if you forget or misplace these details, or for the eventual loss due to a third person accessing your account using these details.
- On registration, you will be required to provide valid identification, address, contact email and phone number amongst other things. The information you provide during account registration must be true, complete and up to date. You must provide correct details which belong to you. All information supplied when you register with the site MUST be accurate, complete and not misleading in any respect. We reserve the right not to register or to cancel your registration and account if it is found that the information provided is false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete.
- You may only open one account on this site. We reserve the right to cancel any additional account opened by you. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel all accounts and transactions if we suspect that the registration of multiple accounts has been undertaken with the intent of abusing, defrauding or cheating.
- You must register your account personally.
- You are not allowed to register more than one account.
- Only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, device or shared computer environment (i.e library, workplace, fraternity, university or school etc.). Any withdrawal made from a duplicate account will be considered unauthorised and will not be paid.
- Should we find that you have registered or accessed your account through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or similar service that masks your IP address or manipulates the identification of your real location and/or IP address, or we detect device spoofing, we may block your account and/or withhold any winnings.
- We conduct “Know your Customer” procedures on all players who deposit on our site. We reserve the right to verify all details related to your account at any time, including but not limited to your personal details, address, contact details, deposit and withdrawal accounts, etc. These verifications may be conducted electronically by using third-party databases, verbally by phone call, and/or by requesting documentation. In any case, we will verify your identity on cumulative withdrawals of EUR 2,330.
- During the course of the relationship, we may request copies of one or more of the following documents (or additional documents not listed below): Photo ID (valid passport, photo card driving license or national identity card); Proof of address (a utility bill issued within the last 3 months, or bank account statement clearly showing name and address, but excluding any statement printed from the internet); proof of ownership of the payment methods used on the account (copy of the front and back of the credit card being used to deposit on the site, with the middle 6 digits of the card number and the last 3 digits on the back of the card must be blanked out, your credit card statement showing the recent transactions which were made to us). In some cases, you may be asked to have your documents signed and stamped by a qualified notary or solicitor as proof of legitimacy. Required documentation will have to be provided within 7 days following the request of the Company; should the documentation not be provided within this timeframe, or false or misleading documentation if provided, then we may, at our sole discretion, terminate your account, confiscate all winnings and seize and void any and all account balance.
- We reserve the right to confirm your address, phone, email and other details by any means available, including but not limited to posting an address verification letter by mail to you, contacting you by email, phone or live chat.
- If any of our verification attempts fail and/or you do not provide the requested documentation, your account may be suspended and/or no winnings paid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the information is kept up to date. If the details you supplied at registration change, you must update us and send us proof of the new details. We may additionally request proof that the details provided during registration were true and accurate at the time of registration. If you have not informed of us the change prior to our verification attempts, we may suspend your account and/or not pay winnings.
- We reserve the right to run credit checks and verify the financial solvency of all users using third party credit agencies through the information furnished during registration and other sources. If it is found that a user is insolvent, then we will have the right to terminate the user’s accounts and prohibit the user from opening another account with us.
- If any of our verification attempts fail and/or you do not provide the requested documentation, your account may be suspended and/or your funds may be frozen until verification is successfully completed.
6. User Funds
- Your player account balance will be maintained in Euros (EUR).
- We are not a financial institution; accounts do not accrue interest.
7. Deposit and withdrawal transactions
- It is unlawful to deposit any money originated from ill-gotten means, and you will not make such deposits. You acknowledge that we will check all transactions to prevent money laundering, and will report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- We process deposits and withdrawal payouts through a range of payment methods including debit and credit cards, online wallets, and bank transfers. We do not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. We do not accept cash funds.
- We use various third party payment processors and financial institutions to process your payments. You agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of these processors and institutions, to the extent that their terms and conditions do not conflict with our Terms and Conditions.
- Transactions will appear on your credit card statement as “Green Feather Online”.
- Depositing by most payment methods are instant, and deposited funds will be available as soon as we receive a successful confirmation from the payment provider. Once processed, withdrawals by debit and credit cards and bank transfers may take up to 4 working days to be received, while withdrawals by online wallet are instant.
- Deposits and withdrawal transactions will be shown in the Account Statement page in the site. You will also receive confirmation emails, which should be kept as a reference.
- We impose certain deposit limits, which may vary over time and by payment method. In general, the minimum deposit amount is between EUR 10 and EUR 30. The maximum deposit transaction amount is EUR 5000.
- We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits and withdrawals as may be detailed in the site from time to time. Some banks and payment methods may charge you fees and/or commissions in connection with your deposits and withdrawals; these fees and/or commissions are not our responsibility.
- Should you deposit in an alternate currency, the amount credited to your balance will be based on the exchange rate offered by us at that time, and may contain a small conversion fee. Should the exchange rate change between the time of submitting the deposit request through the cashier and us receiving the confirmation of payment from the payment provider, the actual amount credited to your account will be calculated according to the exchange rate on the system at the time of us receiving the confirmation of payment.
- Deposits and withdrawals may only be made from and to credit cards, bank accounts and other payment methods held in your own name. If deposits are made from a third-party payment account, we may close your account and void all winnings.
- We reserve the right to contact you verbally to verify any deposit made, and/or to request the necessary documentation to enable us to carry out the required identity verification checks. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel a withdrawal request pending verification of your identity, age, contact details, address, and ownership of the payment accounts.
- While we aim to process your withdrawal payouts through your preferred method, we will first process the payments back to the account from where funds paid into your account originated.
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies you owe to us. You may not initiate charge-backs, renounce, cancel, reverse or dispute a deposit you made, and you agree to reimburse us for loss as a result thereof. If you do not, we may do one or more of the following: recuperate the amount due to us (include fees, winnings, etc.) from your account balance, close your account, initiate legal proceedings, and/or report the matter to the police, credit reference agencies and any other relevant bodies.
- We reserve the right to apply a five (5) percent with minimum of ten Euro (EUR10) administrative fee on any refunds.
9. Withdrawal Requests
- You may request a withdrawal from your existing balance in whole or in part provided that all terms and conditions have been met. Before approving your withdrawal request, we will review your game play for any irregular playing patterns, and for any deviation from these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any relevant bonus.
- You may withdraw up to EUR 50,000 of winnings in each thirty (30) day period. The EUR 50,000 of winnings is in addition to your deposit amount during this period. (For example, if you deposited EUR 5,000 in the last 30 days, you will be able to withdraw up to EUR 55,000.) We may increase this limit on a case by case basis, and through various offers and promotions on our site. Any requests exceeding this amount will be declined, and the funds returned to your balance. You may then place a new withdrawal request in-line with this limit.
- We maintain a target of three (3) working days for the processing of withdrawals but may not be held liable should we take longer.
- Progressive Jackpot payouts are exempt from the limits mentioned above, however may require an extra fourteen (14) days for processing.
- We reserve the right to apply a five (5) percent with minimum of ten Euros administrative fee on any withdrawal request of funds that have been deposited but not played through at least once.
- If your account is dormant, closed, blocked or excluded, you may request a withdrawal of any remaining funds by contacting Customer Support. If there is a dispute over the account, or the funds held in the account, we will consult with our licensing authority, and proceed based on their advice.
10. Bonuses and Promotions
- The site may contain various promotions offered by us or third parties. By participating in these promotions, you agree to be bound by the relevant Terms and Conditions of the promotion, as communicated to you via email, and/or as detailed on the relevant sections of this site. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency, the General Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- We reserve the right to remove, alter or add promotions without notice or responsibility to you.
- We reserve the right to block certain accounts from receiving advertised bonuses at our sole discretion, and without notice to you.
- Bonuses may be expired at the end of each calendar month. You may request for these bonuses to be reinstated by contacting Customer Support.
- Bonus offers may be valid for limited times only, and must be claimed and played within limited times, as specified in the specific bonus conditions.
- We may expire the bonus after a time as specified in the terms and conditions of the bonus. If the required wagering is not completed by the expiry time, the bonus together with any winnings and any bets placed will be deducted from your account balance
- Bonus conditions apply on wagers placed while there are remaining wagering requirements on the account. These bonus conditions apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds.
- Where the bonus conditions include limits on the size of allowed wagers, the following principles will be applied: When multiple bonuses are received simultaneously, limits for smallest bonus apply until the wagering for that bonus is completed, then limits for next smallest, and so on. When a new bonus is received while there are still wagering conditions from a previous bonus, the limits from the previous bonus will apply until wagering requires of that bonus are completed, and then the limits of the new bonus will apply.
- Not all games accept bonus funds. You will be able to play these games while you have an active bonus on your account, but you will be able to play with real funds only. The bonus conditions, such as limits on bet values, apply on both games that do and do not accept bonus funds. Advertisements depicting a specific game and offering a bonus may be merely illustrative.
- You may not abuse the ability of opening multiple accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers. We reserve the right, in case of abusive behaviour to block your accounts. This includes receiving multiple bonuses per person, household, family, household address, email, phone number, computer network or payment account.
- All withdrawal requests will be audited by the casino to ensure that all general terms and conditions and all bonus terms and conditions were met. Should the terms and conditions not have been met, we reserve the right to void all winnings from the time the bonus was received.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings in the following cases if the following activity occurred while there was an active bonus on your account:
- Equal, zero or low margin betting to meet the required wagering conditions.
- Switching from a low wagering contribution game or category to a higher wagering contribution game or category. (Please see Wagering Contributions.)
- Switching from slots to another game type, or from another game type to slots.
- Placing bets that exceed the maximum allowed bets, as specified in the conditions of the bonus.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings if we find that a bonus was used to cheat or circumvent the house edge
11. Inactive Accounts
- Your account will be considered inactive after a period of 12 months since the last account login. We will try contact you prior to designating an account as inactive using the contact details on your account. If you do not login within the following 30 days, a EUR 5 Inactivity Fee will be deducted from your account. The fee will then be deducted on a monthly basis, until you do log into your account, or until your account balance is zero. If your account has been inactive for 12 months or more, and your balance is zero, your account will be closed.
- If you do not log into your account remains for a period of thirty months, your account be considered dormant. If possible, we will return any balances to you and close the account.
12. Account closure by you
- You may close your account through the site, or by sending an E-mail to the support email listed in the contact details section of this site. You will remain responsible for activity on the account until the closure has been effected.
- If requested, and if all terms and conditions have been met, your current balance will be paid to you, according to our regular withdrawal policies and procedures. Any promotional bonuses, prizes or benefits will be forfeited.
- Should you wish to resume using our services, you must contact Customer Support and request that your account be reactivated, as you will not be able to open another account.
13. Account closure by us
- We may refuse to open an account or may close an account which has already been opened at our sole discretion, but all contractual obligations already made will be honored.
- In the event of any suspicious transaction/s, the company reserves the right to suspend or block a players’ account and withhold funds as may be required by law.
14. Responsible Gaming
- We are committed to supporting responsible gambling and promoting responsible gambling practices. You have the right to set financial limits on wagers and losses, right to set limits on session time and right of Self Exclusion for a definite or indefinite period of time. Any increases in limits or removal of Self Exclusion requests will be affected after a 7-day cool down period. For further details, please see our Responsible Gaming Policy.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to enforce our responsible gambling policies. You must not attempt to circumvent the Responsible Gaming tools and measures. We do not accept any responsibility or liability if you continue gambling or use the site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or we are unable to enforce our measures/policies for reasons outside of our reasonable control. Furthermore, should you register a new account while you have an existing self-exclusion on our system, we shall be entitled to block the new account you open with us, void any funds remaining in the account, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through the new account.
- We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that any deposit or loss limits are observed. However, we are not liable if you circumvent these limits by opening additional accounts or any other means.
15. Personal Information
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for us to collect and use your personal data in order to allow you access our site and use our services. By providing us with the information, you consent to our processing your personal Information for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions, for providing our services and complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We are committed to fulfilling our obligations in relation to the way in which we use and protect your personal information. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- We shall keep all information provided as personal data. We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you. Calls to our support may be recorded for quality or training purposes.
- We will use your personal data to allow you to enjoy our services and carry out relevant operations. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of these communications.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for providing the services or as required by law. Employees in our support, finance and verifications teams and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- You have the right to access personal data held by us about you. No data shall be destroyed unless required by law, or unless the information held is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
- In order to provide you with our services, we and/or our service providers may transfer your personal data from one country to another in the EU and EFTA regions.
- We are obligated to forward any information to the relevant authorities in case of fraudulent or suspicious behavior. You acknowledge and give us permission to verify your data by using third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions, you also accept that in the case of defending chargebacks, we may send your personal information to the relevant payment providers.
16. Customer Support
- You may contact Customer Support team regarding anything related to the site, using the Live Chat feature on the site or the contact details listed in the Contact Details section of the site.
- Our Customer Support team will handle any communication with the utmost care and will escalate any issues when necessary.
- We will not tolerate any abusive behaviour by customers towards our employees. In the event that we, at our sole discretion, deem that your behaviour has been derogatory towards any company employee, we may terminate your account, confiscate all winnings and void any account balance.
17. Complaints and Disputes
- You may raise any queries or complaints to our Support team via live chat on our site or by emailing [email protected] If our customer support team is not able to resolve the complaint at this stage, you may ask for the complaint to be escalated.
- Once the complaint is escalated, it will enter our formal complaints procedures. Our complaints management team will confirm receipt of the complaint, investigate the complaint and do their utmost to resolve the issue.
- Complaints must be raised within six months from the date of the incident. We aim to provide a final resolution to all complaints as soon as possible, but not later than 8 weeks after the complaint is received by our complaints management team (assuming that you have responded to our requests within a reasonable timeframe). If we are not able to resolve your dispute we will issue you with a ‘deadlock letter’.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or have received a deadlock letter, and the complaint is transactional in nature related to a gambling dispute your complaint becomes a dispute. You may refer your dispute to our Alternative Dispute Resolution entity, eCOGRA. For more information regarding this process, please see http://ecogra.org/ata/policies_procedures.php. You may use the following form to submit the dispute: http://ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php.
- The ultimate resolution of the ADR does not deprive you of the right to pursue the matter in the courts.
18. Prohibited activity
- By opening an account, you confirm that you will make use of the site solely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment purposes. You hereby consent to us reviewing your transaction records and logs. If it appears that you are participating or attempting to participate in promotional abuse or irregular play strategies and/or other fraudulent, suspicious, or abusive activity, we have the right to decline any withdrawal requests, freeze and remove any funds and close your account(s) until the matter is resolved, and/or report you to the regulatory authority and any other relevant authorities. If it is found that you are engaging in any of these activities, we reserve the right to block your account and cut all funds in the account.
- The following are examples of prohibited activity, bonus abuse and irregular play:
- Abusing the ability of opening multiple accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers.
- Abusing the free spin or bonus features within a game by initiating a free spin or bonus feature with bonus or cash funds, leaving the game and then, once bonus funds have been lost and/or wagering cleared, returning to the game to complete the free spin or bonus feature.
- Abusing the progression or collection features within a game by using bonus or cash funds to progress through the bonus stages or collect features and then completing the final stages with cash bets once bonus funds and/or wagering cleared. For example, you may not use bonus funds to collect 9 out of 10 coins to reach the bonus feature, and then collect the final coin(s) once funds have been lost and wagering cleared.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited.
- Using winnings from bonus funds in a game that supports collection features, free spins, etc., if the winnings from the bonus were won through irregular play of the bonus. That is: if you were to receive a bonus, and then use winnings from the bonus to play in a game that supports collection features even once the wagering conditions of the bonus are completed, we will review the game play during the time you had wagering, and if irregular play occurred during the while you had wagering and these winnings were then used to collect features within a collection game, then the winnings from the collection game will be voided.
- Abusing the ability to leave large bets on a table, for example in Blackjack, and then returning to complete the bet once funds have been lost and wagering cleared.
- Taking advantage of any software or system bug, loophole, error or failure including, but not limited to, in respect to any game whether known or unknown to us.
- Using recognized betting techniques such as Martingale, double-up, or similar systems and strategies.
- Selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts to/from other players; transferring funds amongst player accounts; engaging in player collusion or using devices such as robots that distort normal game play.
- Depositing, receiving free spins, initiating a withdrawal, and then initiating your free spins.
- In additional, we reserve the right to void all winnings where we find evidence of a series of wagers placed by customer or group of customers, which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome.
- We reserve the right to withhold the whole or part of your account balance, close your account permanently, as well as recover from your account the amount of any winnings, pay-outs or bonuses if:
- We find that you have played in tandem with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other player(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections.
- We believe that you have colluded with other player(s) in order to gain an unfair advantage over the software and other players via pooling of funds to achieve unnatural increase of available bankroll through multiple bonus awards (similarly to multi-accounting) to unnaturally maximise probability of achieving a large winning slot pay-out thereby benefiting and/or taking advantage of game engine design.
- We are committed to detecting and preventing the use of software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence ("AI Software") on the site such as, but not limited to, opponent-profiling, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other users. You acknowledge that the we will take measures to detect and prevent the use of these programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on your computer) and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any equivalent programs. We reserve the right to cancel and block the account of any user who is suspected of using these software programs.
- If, in our sole determination, it is found that a user has cheated or attempted to defraud us in any way including, but not limited to, game manipulation or payment fraud, or if we suspect a user of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to suspend and/or close the account and to share this information (together with the user’s identity) to other online gaming internet sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate third parties. However, we will not be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen under any circumstances.
19. Misuse of the site
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the site for transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the site which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation or any third party's rights is strictly prohibited. This includes the transmission, distribution, publication or storage of any material on or via the site in a matter or for a purpose which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, is obscene or harmful to minors or constitutes an illegal act or harassment, is libelous or defamatory, violates any privacy or data protection laws, is fraudulent or breaches any exchange control or gambling law. It is solely for you to establish whether your registration with and use of the site is lawful.
20. Anti-Money Laundering
- You may not use our services in any way directly or indirectly associated with money laundering. When registering an account with us, you agree to abide by all the relevant rules and regulations relating to Anti-Money Laundering. You bind yourself not to use funds that are, in any way whatsoever, the proceeds of crime or derived from ill-gotten means.
- We have the right to take any measures and adopt any procedures to check transactions to prevent money laundering. Where we know or suspect that a transaction may be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism, we will have the right to close the account and to disclose the details of the transaction to the appropriate authorities.
21. IT Failures
- We will take immediate steps to remedy unexpected software or hardware system flaws or errors.
- We do not accept any liability for failures caused by your equipment used to access our site or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
- We reserve the right to suspend the services and the operation of the site for any reason including failure of the site due to viruses or bugs or other malfunction, installation of updates to the site and maintenance.
- We are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play.
- We accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the site or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, we will refund the amount wagered in the game to you by crediting it to your account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to you in an approved manner.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that wagers placed by players are recorded immediately on the database. Should, due to an interruption by a failure of the telecommunications system, a bet not be recorded on the system but is deducted from the balance, the incident will be investigated and you will be refunded the amount of the wager by placing it in your account accordingly.
- Refunds due to IT Failures may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
22. Exceptional Circumstances
- While we take all reasonable efforts to prevent errors and omissions, cases may arise where a bet is accepted, bonus is awarded or payment made incorrectly. This includes, but is not limited to: miscalculation (including human error) of bonuses, winnings and payouts; errors which result in winnings being grossly incorrect or different from expected outcomes; errors in published odds, pay tables or gaming software due to human error or computer malfunction.
- We reserve the right to correct any error made, which may include voiding any bets and refunding the stakes back into your account.
- Should funds be added to your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings following the error and prior to the you notifying us, provided they are linked to the error, will be deemed invalid and returned us.
- We (including our employees or agents) and our partners and suppliers will not be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any error. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from any error.
- We reserve the right to cancel any game, either before its start or during game without prior notification of justification. If a game is cancelled after the game has started but before the outcome is decided, your bet will be refunded.
- Once the games have finished, their result cannot be changed or cancelled. We retain the right to accept, refuse or partially accept game results.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until we have confirmed to you that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Support. Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
23. Chat Rooms
- Where we offer a chat room whereby you may communicate with other players using our site, the policies are set by us, and we reserve the right to change these policies at any time with or without notice. By using the chat room, you are binding yourself to comply with these policies.
- The chat room is meant for legitimate comments and constructive discussion. We reserve the right to restrict the rights of individual users to post comments in the chat rooms. Any liability arising out of the use of the chat rooms are borne solely by the user.
- You agree not to post any comment which is: defamatory in nature or any other information that the user has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal or contains anything which is racist, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening, insulting or offensive; intended to impersonate another person or entity; posted for the purpose of advertising or contains a link to any, virus, corrupted files, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any party; a comment intended to take advantage or collude with or against other players using our site or amount to activities of a suspicious or criminal nature; a link to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate a market; an attempt to collect or store data about other users; information protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence; in a language other than the language of that particular chat room.
- Collusion through the use of the chat rooms, or any other chat, is prohibited.
- Our chat rooms are moderated and all conversations are logged or recorded. Suspicious chats will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- We reserve the right to remove any chat rooms without prior warning.
24. Intellectual Property
- This site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. In any event, no one is authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter its content.
- The display of any trademarks within the site does not grant any user a license of any kind to use the trademarks.
- Any unauthorized downloading or copying of any material contained in the site as well as the design of the site itself may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
- In the event that we are found liable in any way, by a Court of Law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over us, then our liability is limited to the amount of the net winnings, relating to the particular user in that calendar year. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the account or the amount transferred into or out of the account, whichever is the lesser.
- In accepting the terms of these Terms and Conditions, you are bound to integrally indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or software with your Login and Password, whether it be with your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on your part.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding clause should a claim be brought against us as a result of actions performed by you, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind related to such claim.
- If you fail to adhere to any of these Terms and Conditions or if we reasonably suspect that you are failing to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, and all remedies at our disposition, and at our sole discretion, to: block all your accounts and will have the right of bring a suit against you and at our sole discretion; withhold any deposits made by you and/or any winnings due to you by us; and take necessary action as is allowed by law.
- You are advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled and/or resident. We accept no responsibility for any action taken by any authority against any user.
- These Terms and Conditions are not intended to create any partnership, agency or joint venture between us and you.
- We make no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these Terms and Conditions is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site is entirely at the user’s risk. The site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. We hereby exclude all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
- We do not guarantee that the services or the site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the user, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
- We are in no way responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or the third party’s use of the site, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
- Without limitation to the generality of the preceding clause, no responsibility is being acknowledged or accepted hereunder for, inter alia, the following matters:
- mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s).
- Violation of our rules.
- Criminal actions.
- Advice, in whichever form this is provided, provided by us.
- Financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
- Legal actions and/or other remedies.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered due to your use or their use of the site, its content or that of any link suggested by us.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered due to any modification, suspension or interruption of the site.
- Loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, due to improper functioning of the site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. Should the malfunction of the site result in profit, whether it be collected or credited to an account, we reserve the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse us the amount collected and to inform us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, of directly deducting from your account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
- Criminal use of the site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control.
- Any use made of the site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring Login and Password using your Login and Password details.
- In case of discrepancies in the systems or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs as it relates to the account regulations or all other parameters that make up the site, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said discrepancies.
- Any act or omission by an internet provider or of any other third party with whom you may have contracted in order to have access to our service and/or site. In case of litigation between the internet provider and yourself, we cannot be a party to the suit, and such suit shall in no way affect your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any claim arising as a result of damages incurred by a Client due to the content of any material posted by another Client on the site.
- Any damage or loss suffered by the Client due to force majeure which is beyond our control.
- You shall hold the Company harmless against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of the Player using the site, the Player using any of the materials obtained from the Internet Site, the Player’s participation in the Games, the Player’s acceptance of any prizes and/or winnings; and/or the Player’s use of the Software, whether this has been downloaded from the Internet Site or through any other means.
- You shall further hold the Company harmless against any costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of any legal action taken by or against you due to your use of this site.
- If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be held by any Court of Law or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions thereof and the remainder of the affected provision.
- Headings are intended for clarity and to facilitate reading of these Terms and Conditions. They are not intended as a means of interpretation for the content of the paragraph that follows each heading. Headings are not intended to bind us in any manner whatsoever.
- Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
- Any waiver by us of any provision of these Terms shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these Terms.